Advance Basic Course Accredited level 2
Exclusive - No E fileltechnique - INTENSIVE
Four days, four different INTENSIVE techniques
- Do you want to adapt your wrongly learned technique?
- Did you take a basic course many years ago and want to advance to the latest trends?
- Do you want to correct all your mistakes?
- Do you want to be on another level?
- Do you want happy customers and amazed by the result?
This course is all you need. You can fulfill all these desires. Here you will develop both professionally and personally. Now is the time to move on to the next level
What are the benefits of the course?
- You will learn all the new basic techniques, without having any doubts after finishing it.
- You will solve all the problems.
- You will fill all the gaps and you will know exactly everything you need for the right architecture.
- You will receive complex course support, theory and detailed schemes to practice at home.
- You will have 2 hours of theory every day, which includes personal development (self-confidence)
- You will practice on models every day for 6-8 H.
- You will have a portfolio of professional pictures to attract customers.
- You will learn how to set your prices
- You will learn to take the most professional photos
- You will learn how to attract customers on "Social Media"
- You will learn how to approach all types of clients
- You will learn to work PROFESSIONALLY
- You will learn how to be successful in this field
The course theory program:
- Workspace arrangement
- Hygiene, disinfection and sterilization rules for instruments and the work space
- All the details about the necessary materials and utensils
- Gel classification
- Classification of manual files and their abrasiveness
- The characteristics of the electric cutter and the choice of the ideal cutter
- Classification of milling heads and their abrasiveness
- Anatomy of the natural nail
- Types of nail plate
- The characteristics of each type of nail plate
- Types of manicure
- Cuticle types
- How to correctly perform the combined manicure technique (cleaning the cuticle with a E-File and scissors).
- The ideal cleaning of the cuticle and the nail plate after the manicure, for a perfect adhesion and for a clean work.
- The use of nail products and their role for an ideal adherence.
- Nails forms features.
- Cutting the forms according to the type of nail plate.
- Mounting the forms depending on the shape we want to build and depending on the chosen length.
- Correct extension to prevent cracks in the "stress area".
- Making shapes of different lengths.
- Modeling of self-leveling gels and "jelly" type gels.
- Filing techniques depending on the chosen shape.
- What is the blick and what is its role in self-leveling gel constructions.
- The characteristics of the ideal blick (For a perfectly level surface).
- Blick issue (What to avoid and how to correct a mistake).
- Prevention of gel detachment from the cuticle area (reasons).
- Ideal color application techniques, without shadows and without touching the surrounding nail tissue.
- Applying color under the cuticle (clean and long lasting effect).
-The proportions of the French depending on the width and length of the nail.
- Choosing the right finish depending on the products applied.
- The technique of applying the "finish "for a level surface and a long-lasting glossy effect.
Why take this course if you already have a basic course?
Each job has certain stages that we have to go through. During the courses I taught, I found that this course is clearly intended for people with some experience in the field. A lot of information is transmitted, information that only people who know what it is about in this field can assimilate and understand. Respectively, you need this course to IMPROVE your current work technique, but with theory taken from scratch.
Why not take a refresher course now?
We have to start, as in any other field, to start with first step I and then move on to the next steps. In a refresher course, IMPROVE what you already know. The information is no longer so complex, we focus on problems and mistakes. If you only have a basic course, from which you didn't understand much, or worse, you didn't put anything into practice, you definitely have to rebuild your base so that all the information is set CORRECTLY. So, to become a professional, you need to give your brain time to gradually assimilate the information. In a word, you need PATIENCE.
What you will practice every day:
DAY 1 - Nail anatomy, types of nail beds, dry manicure, use of electric file, Construction with forms - Arched Square; You will learn how to cut and fit the forms depending on the type of nail and the chosen length + the technique of filing the diamond with 7 sides for ARCHED SQUARE + French.
DAY 2 - Dry manicure, natural nail preparation, construction with forms; Natural oval shape and self-leveling gel modeling without surface filing and baby boomer, perfect Blic formation.
DAY 3 - SLIM NAILS - Slim oval form, construction, short length. "Under refill" filing technique for slim technique. Minimalist design .
DAY 4 - Construction on the forms - Modern Almond; You will learn how to mount the form depending on the type of nail and length, the proportion of the French depending on the length of the nail, salon design, creating the portfolio of pictures. On the last day we have the final examination. You will receive a set of questions that you will answer without thinking. After this course, you will certainly not have any doubts about gel constructions.
We will work on 1 model for 2 students (5 nails each student)
- Maximum group: 4 students
- Schedule: between 09.30 and 20: 00/22: 00
Course price: £ 700
Course advance: £ 200
The advance is non-refundable
ABT accredited diploma is offered.
All the necessary materials used and provided during the course:
⦁ Pusher Staleks
⦁ Cuticle scissors
⦁ E-File bits: Red flame, Red drop
⦁ Gel brush: No. 6 oval
⦁ Brush Kolinsky 2
⦁ PVC professional forms, LNB aluminum forms + gels and LNB bases.
Course materials are free of charge throughout the course.
The products we will use in the course: LNB - Luminita Ionel.
During the course you have 10% DISCOUNT on all LNB products from the store www.dm-nailproducts.com